A utility video borescope equipped to handle a wide variety of remote visual inspection needs. Waygate Technologies video borescopes provide one of the best equipment values in the industry.
Plan a demonstration without obligation
Free advice & always personal contact
Replacement equipment for repairs
Equipment training possible
In- and outgoing quality checks according to ISO:9001
The new XL Detect+ VideoProbe system from Waygate Technologies provides inspectors with unparalleled access. Weighing as little as 1,98 kg, the XL Detect+ VideoProbe system can easily “view anywhere”. Thanks to the 5″ screen you have an good overview during inspection.
It utilizes LED illumination to display excellent image quality. You can save clear, accurate still images and motion video to the internal flash memory or removable USB ThumbDrive.
Next to the XL Detect+ there is also the less expensive XL Detect available. This model has a screen of 3,7″ but is otherwise the robust system that you are used from Waygate Technologies.
Features and Benefits :
- Lightweight portable design
- Servomotor All-Way* Probe articulation
- Sealed housings for dust and water ingress protection to IP65
- Active matrix VGA color LCD Transmissive display
- Image and video capture in full VGA resolution
- Probe operates up to 100°C to gain access faster in high temperature applications where cooling time is needed
- Optional automated inspection reporting and data tagging software (Menu Directed Inspection)
- Intuitive, easy-to-use controls
- Shipping and storage case with integral probe reel included with system
- 4 GB internal flash memory (1GB for XL Detect)
- 1 USB 2.0 port, VGA video out
- Full-tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads
- Two or four hour Lithium Ion Battery
4,0 – 6,1 – 8,4 mm
2,0 – 3,0 – 4,5 – 6,0 – 10,0 m (depending of diameter)
From140˚ (4,5 m length) up to 100˚ (10,0 m length)
Tested to IP55
2 and 4 hour Lithium Ion Battery