The XL Flex+ VideoProbe™ is a versatile video borescope that combines portability, durability with high quality imaging technology and measurement to help you make smart decisions fast.
Plan a demonstration without obligation
Free advice & always personal contact
Replacement equipment for repairs
Equipment training possible
In- and outgoing quality checks according to ISO:9001
Waygate Technologies XL Flex+ VideoProbe system provides inspectors with unparalleled access. Weighing as little as 1,98 kg, the XL Flex+ can easily “view anywhere”. The new XL Flex+ display of 5″ is 85% larger and 3x brigher, with crystal clear image quality unmatched in the industry.
It utilizes LED illumination to display excellent image quality. You can save clear, accurate still images and motion video to the internal flash memory or removable USB ThumbDrive.
Designed with general inspection applications in mind, the XL Flex+ delivers superior resolution over conventional fiberscopes.
Next to the XL Flex+ there is also the less expensive XL Flex available. This model has a screen of 3,7″ but is otherwise the robust system that you are used from Waygate Technologies.
Features and Benefits:
- StereoProbe* and Comparison indication measurement
- Lightweight portable design
- Servomotor All-Way* Probe articulation
- Sealed housings for Dust and Water ingress protection to IP65 (IP55 for XL Flex)
- Transflective sunlight readable LCD
- Image and video capture in Full VGA resolution
- Integrated Temperature Warning system
- Probe operates up to 100°C to gain access faster in high temperature applications where cooling time is needed
- Automated inspection reporting and data tagging software (Menu Directed Inspection)
- Intuitive, easy-to-use controls
- Live on screen Tip Map aids inspectors in guiding the tip during inspection. A grid shows the tip direction and helps inspectors maintain orientation or better navigation.
- 16 GB Internal Flash memory (4GB for the XL Flex)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports, VGA video out, headset/microphone port
- Two or four-hour Li-Ion battery
- Full tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads
- Wheeled shipping and storage case with integral probe reel included with system
4,0 – 6,1 – 8,4 mm
2,0 – 3,0 – 4,5 – 6,0 – 8,0 – 10,0 m (depending of diameter, up to 30 on custom base)
From160˚ (4,5 m length)up to 120˚ (10,0 m length)
Tested to IP55
2 and 4 hour Lithium Ion Battery